Admission Process *Please note that Hallym is currently no longer accepting students onto this program*
A high school diploma or equivalent
Submission via email : email@example.com
For Applications from China and Taiwan, please click here .
Required documents to be submitted along with the Application Form
- Official certificate of diploma from the latest educational institution (in Korean or English)
- Official certificate of transcript from the latest educational institution (in Korean or English)
- Copy of current passport
- Certificate of Bank Balances ($4,500 for over 6-month period)
- 1 photo
- Students from the countries notified by the Minister of Justice: Apostille of official diploma and transcript; if the country is not an Apostille member, the documents should be verified by a Korean Consulate.
- Some students may be asked to submit additional documents during the application process.
- Any documents submitted will not be returned to the students