[Notice] 2021 ASEM-DUO fellowship program open for Hallym professors
- Views 105
- Writer 글로벌협력센터
- 작성일 21.02.16
1. The Ministry of Education of Korea is promoting ASEM-DUO fellowship program so-called 'DUO-Belgium' for the vital collaboration in the higher education between the two countries.
2. Please note the following application process.
A. Application duration : 2021.2.15.(Mon)∼4.15.(Thu)
B. Grant : 5,000 euros per 1 Pair (2 professors) (minimum 3 weeks/ maximum 2 months)
※ 1 Pair corresponds to 1 Korean professor and 1 Belgian professor
C. Beneficiary: professor currently assigned to an accredited higher education institution
D. Process : refer to the attachments 1,2
E. Inquiry : ASEM-DUO (tel: 02-720-6712 / email: email@example.com)
3. Prior to the above application, if you need any internal assistance from the International Students & Scholars Office (ISSO) regarding global cooperation support, please first follow the below process. (refer to the attachment 3)
A. Support: request for a Pair professor through a partner university's international affairs department (+MOU related work)
B. Internal Deadline: 2021. 3. 12 (Fri)
C. Process: please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
D. N.B.: Duo-Belgium 2021 Application form should be attached (page 6 must be filled in)
E. Inquiry : ISSO (tel: 033-248-1342 / email: email@example.com)
* Hallym's Belgian partners:
1) The University of Liege (agreement expired in 2014)
2) Vesalius College (automatically renewed agreement signed in 2008)
* Please contact ISSO for MOU support, re-signing the expired agreement or making a new partnership. However, please note that it may take more than a month to finalize the signed documents.
"파일 명이 길 경우 브라우저 특성상 파일명이 잘릴 수 있습니다."