Information on the implementation of mid-term class evaluations for fall 2021 semester
- Views 135
- Writer ISSO
- 작성일 21.10.07
The mid-term class evaluation for fall 2021 semester will be conducted as follows:
Students are encouraged to participate in the mid-term evaluations.
1. Evaluation period: Tuesday 12th October to Friday 22nd October (closing 13:00)
2. Evaluation method: Students answer the questionnaire directly online.
Access to integrated information system: here.
⟶ Academic Administration ⟶ Lecture Evaluation ⟶ Interim Lecture Evaluations ⟶ Enter Content ⟶ Confirm ⟶ End
통합정보시스템 접속: here
⟶ 학사행정 ⟶ 강의평가 ⟶ 중간강의평가s ⟶ 내용 입력 ⟶ 확인 ⟶ 종료
3. Please note:
- Courses that have been evaluated cannot be edited, so please respond carefully.
- If the course evaluation contains content that may be defamatory, the content may be deleted or processed privately.
- You cannot access the Hallym University mobile application, and you must access it through the [Integrated Information System] on your PC, using Internet Explorer .
-If you are using a laptop which you have brought from abroad, you may need to change the language and region settings on it to allow you to access the questionnaire.
Alternatively, please use the computer in Global Lounge (ground floor of International Hall), or one of the other computers, or a Korean friends to access the questionnaire.
- Please also note that to access the questionnaire you must change your password from its default setting, which was given to you when you arrived on campus.
4. Inquiries: Use "Hallym Q&A Inquiry" here.
The original announcement can be viewed here in Korean.
(This announcement has been slightly modified from the original Korean announcement).