(Now Closed) Graduate Admission Guide for Spring 2022 (Round 2)
- Views 416
- Writer 글로벌협력센터
- 작성일 21.12.15
Graduate Admission Guide for Spring 2022 (Round 2)
1. Document Submission: December 16 - 22, 2021
Please send your application and the required documents to email@example.com .
2. Document Screening: December 27 - 29, 2021
3. Announcement of Successful Applicants: January 4, 2022
4. Scholarship Application: January 5 - 7, 2022
5. Tuition Payment: January 12 - 14, 2022
6. Course Registration: February 21 - 25, 2022
7. Beginning of the semester: February 28, 2022
※ Academic Degree Certificate and transcript has to be officially verified by a Korean consulate or authenticated with an Apostille (in case the applicant is from a contracting state to the Apostille Convention). Those who have received a degree in China must submit a verification report issued by 中国高等学校学生信息咨询与就业指导中心 (http://www.chsi.com.cn) or by 敎育部學位與硏究生敎育發展中心 (http://www.cdgdc.edu.cn).
※ All documents that are not written in Korean or in English must be translated in Korean or in English that authenticated by the issuing institution or notarized by a notary public.
※ All documents submitted will NOT be returned to the applicants. Irreplaceable documents will be returned by request after the admission evaluation is complete.
※ Your application will be canceled if you do not submit all required documents before the deadline.
※ Those who only submitted a certificate of expected graduation should submit a certificate of graduation, a final transcript and a final verification report by March 3, 2022.
● Inquiries: International students & Scholars Office +82-33-248-1345
"파일 명이 길 경우 브라우저 특성상 파일명이 잘릴 수 있습니다."