Hallym Spring 2022 Final Lecture Evaluation Survey
- Views 321
- Writer Global Engagement Center
- 작성일 22.06.07
The final course evaluations for spring 2022 semester will be conducted as follows. Students are encouraged to actively participate in the final course evaluations.
Evaluation period: Tuesday 7th June to Wednesday 22nd June (13:00)
Evaluation method : Student direct questionnaire response to Hallym University information system (lecture evaluation can only be entered on the web, not mobile)
- Access to the student information system [ Academic Administration]
⟶[ Lecture Evaluation] ⟶[ Lecture Evaluation S] Enter and confirm the contents
- 학생정보시스템 접속 [학사행정] ⟶ [강의평가] ⟶ [강의평가S]에서 내용 입력 및 확인
- To improve the quality of lectures.
- Hallym's overall improvement of its education system.
- Lecture feedback (interaction between professors and students).
- Best Teacher Award: provides data for selection.
- Teacher performance evaluation data.
- Gathered data used towards professor evaluations.
- Ensure student's future class choices.
Reading schedule for lecture evaluation results: From July 5, 2022 (Tuesday)
Student information system → Academic administration → Lecture evaluation → Disclosure of lecture evaluation results
학생정보시스템 → 학사행정 → 강의평가 → 강의평가결과공개
The lecture evaluation system is anonymous, so please answer the survey questions honestly in accordance and in the spirt of providing feedback for future class improvement.
Courses that have been evaluated can no longer be edited, so please respond carefully.
If the course evaluation contains content that may be defamatory, the content may be deleted or processed privately.
Inquiries: Inquire through the “ Hallym Q&A inquiry ”
The original announcement can be viewed here in Hallym main Korean website page.