Hallym Fall 2022 Semester: Pre-Demand Course Selection > Instructions
- Views 224
- Writer Global Engagement Center
- 작성일 22.07.14
*Please note, exchange students will be pre-registered by Hallym Global Engagement Center, using the course selections you have already sent Hallym. *
□ Advance demand survey (shopping cart) information
1. Advance demand survey (shopping cart) period: 2022. 7. 19. (Tue) opening 10:00am ~ 7. 21. (Thu) closing 17:00
※Not on a first- come, first-served basis, access at all times, regardless of grade
2. Application Eligibility: All students enrolled in the university, students on leave of absence, and students on probationary basis can apply
3. How: Web course registration: Access the course registration site ( https://haksa.hallym.ac.kr/hluv/ )
→ Log in → Shopping Cart Application
→ 로그인 → 장바구니 신청
■ Mobile Course Registration: Download the 'Hallym University Course Registration' app (if installed, use it after updating)
→ Log in → Apply for shopping cart
→ 로그인 → 장바구니 신청
4. Open course inquiry: After logging into the course registration site, you can check it in the 'Inquiry' tab ('조회') (available from July 19th (the same as the start time of the pre-demand survey and the searchable period)
※Inquiry for details of each course: Department/Major Education Team Contact (hallym.ac.kr)
5. Notes on online course registration:
- Check the online course type when registering for courses
- Apply in consideration of classroom travel time and real-time online course conditions
6. Advance Demand Survey (Shopping Cart) System Information:
- Free application within the period regardless of grade (not first-come-first-served basis)
- If the number of applicants is less than the course limit at the end of the preliminary demand survey, course confirmation will be processed.
- If the applicant exceeds the limit, in this case, the application will be invalidated and the specific course application must be made again at the time of final course registration.
(Example: In the case of a course with a limit of 30 students in the class. If the number of enrolled students exceeds 30 at the end of the pre-demand survey, the course will not be processed) All students in the example class would be required to apply for places in the class during final course registration (details given below).
7. Course registration confirmation result information: After 18:00 on August 10th, 2022 (Mon) (planned)
- You can check the integrated information system in 『Academic Administration』 → 『Registration Inquiry』 → “Course Details” here
『학사행정』 → 『학적조회』 → “수강내역”에서 확인 가능
- Course details: Courses not listed in the above must be applied for again directly during the regular course registration period.
8. Fall 2022 semester regular course registration schedule:
9. Notes (must read)
- Since the application for the pre-demand survey (cart) is simply stored temporarily, be sure to check whether the individual course applications have been confirmed or not, and re-apply for the remaining courses during the course registration period (except for courses that have been confirmed and processed).
- As a result of the preliminary demand survey, in the case of a course with a significantly (insufficient/too many) participants compared to the demand, there may be an adjustment in the number of participants in the class list or the establishment of additional classes after going through an internal meeting of the department.
- If you register for an abnormal course through the use of macros or multi-login, you may be at a disadvantage, so please register for the course in the normal way.
- The main method of use is to download the user manual (web and mobile) after accessing the course registration site and mobile app, so please check and apply.
10. Information on withdrawal of courses:
- Course withdrawal can only be requested within the specified period before 1/4 of the number of class days.
However, if it is necessary to withdraw outside the specified period for unavoidable reasons, it may be possible to be withdrawn from a class with the approval of the professor in charge of the subject and the dean of the college/school to which the student belongs by attaching specific supporting documents.
- Even within the withdrawal period, students can withdraw up to 2 courses per semester (the same applies to students who exceed 8 semesters).
(ex. In the case of a major with 10 students in the class (including the student), it cannot be withdrawn because the number of students enrolled in the withdrawal request becomes 9)
Major: Less than 10 students / Liberal Arts: Less than 20 students
(However, less than 30 students in the humanities, social sciences, natural sciences, convergence and complex studies, and culture/arts in general liberal arts)
- Enrollment period (planned): 8. 22. (Mon) ~ 8. 26. (Fri) (Registration related inquiries: Finance Team)
- Faculty-Child course guidance (recommended by the Ministry of Education): If you are the child of the professor in charge of the subject you want to take, refrain from taking the course as much as possible. However, if it is unavoidable to take the course, be sure to check with the department/major administration office before proceeding.
- Inquiries: Inquire at “Hallym Q&A Inquiry” here
The original announcement can be viewed here on Hallym main Korean website.