(Now Closed) 2023 Spring Semester Pre-Demand Course Registration
- Views 136
- Writer Global Engagement Center
- 작성일 23.01.20
The procedures and dates for spring 2023 semester pre-course registration and regular course registration are as follows (Hallym exchange students, please note that this process will be completed for you).
Pre-Demand Course Registration
Period: 2023. 1. 25. (Wed) 10:00 ~ 1. 27. (Fri) 17:00 close
Who can apply: All current students, students on leave of absence, and probation students can apply.
How to apply:
■ Web course registration: Access the course registration site ( https://haksa.hallym.ac.kr/hluv/ )
→ Log in → Cart Application
■ 웹 수강신청:
수강신청 사이트 접속 (https://haksa.hallym.ac.kr/hluv/) → 로그인 → 장바구니 신청
■ Mobile Course Registration: Download the ' Hallym University Course Registration' app (for those who have already installed it, use it after updating).
→ Login → Cart Application Inquiries for details: Contact department/major Academic Affairs Team (hallym.ac.kr) (Click)
개설강좌 조회: 수강신청 사이트 로그인 후, '조회' 탭에서 확인 가능
※각 강좌별 세부내용 문의: 학과/전공 교학팀 연락처 (hallym.ac.kr) (클릭)
Things to note when registering for online courses.
- Check the type of online class when registering for classes.
- Apply in consideration of class travel time and real-time online class conditions.
Guide to the pre-demand survey (shopping cart) system
- You can apply freely during the period regardless of grade level (not on a first-come, first-served basis).
- If the number of applicants is less than the class limit at the end of the pre-demand survey, the course will be confirmed.
- If the applicant exceeds the limit. In this case, the application will be invalidated and you must apply directly at the time of regular course registration.
(Example: In the case of a class with a limit of 30 students, if the number of applicants exceeds 30 at the end of the pre-demand survey, your application to the class will not be accepted and you must re-apply during the regular course registration period.
Course registration confirmation result information: 2023. 2. 7. (Tue) after 18:00 (scheduled)
- Integrated information system 『Academic Administration』 → 『Registration』 → You can check it in “Course Details”
- 통합정보시스템 『학사행정』 → 『학적조회』 → “수강내역”에서 확인 가능
- Course Details: Courses that are not listed must be applied for during the regular course registration period.
- 수강내역에 없는 과목은 정규 수강신청 기간에 직접 신청해야 함.
Regular course registration schedule for Spring 2023 semester.
Notes (must read)
- Pre-demand survey (shopping cart) applications are temporarily stored, so be sure to check whether they are confirmed, and re-register for courses during regular course registration (dates above) if required.
- As a result of the preliminary demand survey, in the case of a course where there is large demand in excess of capacity the number of participants in the class may be adjusted or additional classes may be opened through an internal meeting of the department.
- If you register for courses abnormally through macro use or multi-login, you may receive disadvantages, so please register for courses in the normal way.
Instructions on course withdrawal
- Withdrawal of a course can be requested only within the specified period before 1/4 of the number of school days. However, if withdrawal is necessary outside the designated period for unavoidable reasons, it may be withdrawn with the approval of the faculty member in charge of the subject and the dean of the college/school to which the student belongs by attaching specific supporting documents.
- Even within the course withdrawal period, you can only withdraw up to 2 courses per semester (the same applies to those who have exceeded 8 semesters), and if the number of students is less than the withdrawal standard due to the application for withdrawal, withdrawal is not possible even if it is less than 2 courses.
(Ex. In the case of a major course with 10 students including the student, withdrawal is not possible as the number of students is 9 when applying for withdrawal)
Cancellation Criteria (Article 31 of the Enforcement Rules on School Rules)
A. Major: Less than 10 students
B. General education: Less than 20 students
(However, less than 30 students in the case of general liberal arts humanities, social sciences, natural sciences, convergence and complex studies, and culture/arts)
- Student registration period (planned): 2. 20. (Mon) ~ 2. 24.(Fri) (Registration-related inquiries: Finance Team)
- Guidance on classes between professors and children (recommended by the Ministry of Education): If you are a child of the professor in charge of the subject you want to take, refrain from taking the class if possible. However, if you need to take a course inevitably, you must check with the administrative office of your department/major before proceeding.
- Inquiries: Inquire at “Hallym Q&A Inquiry” here