Announcement of mid-term exam period for fall 2021 semester and procedures
- Views 107
- Writer ISSO
- 작성일 21.10.05
1. Test period: Monday 18th October, 2021 to Friday 22nd October, 2021
2. Implementation method: Please check your Smart Lead System for individual class announcements from each professor
3. Exam timetable search: Available from Friday 8th October, 2021
(Integrated information system → Academic record → Exam timetable) or (mobile app) → Class → Exam timetable)
(통합정보시스템 → 학적조회 → 시험시간표) 또는 (모바일 앱 → 수업 → 시험시간표)
※ If it is not possible to confirm, via the Integrated System, please inquire at the department /school education team for major subjects and the education team at Ilsong Free Liberal Arts College for liberal arts subjects
- Administration office of the relevant department here.
COVID Protection Protocols:
Before a face-to-face exam:
- 1. Complete self-monitoring temperature app.
- 2. Arrive at the test location at least 10 minutes before the test is due to start and follow all instructions in the classroom.
- 3. Wear a face mask & disposable gloves.
- 4. In the case of COVID related symptoms (fever, respiratory symptoms, nausea, etc.) please contact the relevant professor at least one hour before the start of the test.
Do not attend the face to face examination with COVID symptoms.
You must also complete the HWP file attached here and submit it to the relevant office in charge of the specific class.
When entering the test building:
- 1. Upon entering the test building, use the provided hand sanitizer.
2. Complete the temperature check, using the machines located in the entrance of the test building. (for body temperature readings of 37.5 degrees or over) wait 5 minutes and then take the reading again → if your reading is 37.5C or higher total three or more times, contact the health clinic and follow their instructions, using the contact information provided in the building entrance.
- 3. Scan student ID.
Within the test classroom:
- 1. Sit at the designated desks, using the provided wipes to sanitize your test area.
- 2. After the test, please leave the classroom and disperse (avoiding crowded places and return to your accommodation.
If you encounter COVID symptoms on the day of the test:
- 1. If you suffer from COVID symptoms (fever, respiratory symptoms, nausea, etc.) contact the Health Clinic in Campus Life Building (extension. 033-248-2891) and follow their instructions.
- 2. If you are unable to attend the face to face exam, submit the HWP file (above) by email to the relevant department, having first made contact with the professor in charge before the test begins.