For details on the selection of exchange students for the first semester of 2022, please check the notice on the Hallym University website.
- All documents submitted for admission, including official foreign language transcripts, will not be returned.
- The final selection right resides with the foreign university, and even if the university selects and recommends the final selection, the study may be rejected depending on the examination result of the foreign university.
- Even after the final acceptance (after approval from the local university), non-compliance with Hallym University's instructions or the participant's insincere attitude constitutes cancellation of exchange student dispatch.
- After the final acceptance, if you cancel without justifiable reasons (including a simple change of mind), you may be at a disadvantage in participating in the internationalization program hosted by the Global Exchange Center in the future.
- Scholarship payment must be canceled or returned in the case of mid-term abandonment due to personal circumstances or non-acquisition of credits.
- External scholarships are processed according to the regulations of the institution.
- If you fail to perform your studies at the university you visit, or if the honor of the school is damaged, you may be subject to measures and sanctions according to the school regulations.
- Depending on the circumstances of the sending university, accommodation may not be guaranteed at the university.
- At least 12 credits must be completed at the sending university (regulations regarding the acquisition of overseas exchange credits).
- Please note that it may not be possible to apply for on-campus and national scholarships after returning to your home country due to delay in issuing transcripts and inconsistencies in academic schedules at the sending university.