(Now Closed) Recruitment of Teams for Intramural League Participation: Apply Today!
- Views 105
- Writer ISSO
- 작성일 21.11.02
Hallym University is recruiting for the fall 2021 Intramural League Sports competition.
Tuesday 2nd November (09:00) until Thursday 4th November (13:00).
Students are required to be fully vaccinated and registered (or have a valid negative PCR test result taken within 48 hours of the match.)
Available sports & minimum number of participants’ policy:
- - Male Soccer (Football 13 players minimum)
- - Male Basketball (7 players minimum)
- - Male Baseball (12 players minimum)
- - Women’s Dodgeball (10 players minimum)
Friday 5th November (scheduled). Captains are expected to attend, so better if the captain can speak Korean, where possible.
Monday 8th November until Tuesday 30th November.
Ilsong Stadium (Outdoor Sports Pitch) & Hallym REC Center (Gym.)
Prizes range from w100,000 to w800,000.
How to participate:
Apply through the Intramural League website (the team captain applies as the representative.)
1.Access the website. (홈페이지 접속) here.
2. Login (Login with the integrated information system ID).
로그인(통합정보시스템 아이디로 로그인).
3.Click the event you are participating in at the bottom of the homepage > Click Apply.
홈페이지 하단 자신이 참여하는 종목 클릭 > 신청하기 클릭.
4. Complete the requested individual team member’s student number in the participant list (please note students must currently be registered at Hallym).
참가신청서 내용 입력 및 참가명단에 ‘팀원 학번’ 작성 후 검색 클릭.
*참가선수(학생)는 ‘재학’상태여야 가능.
5. After completing all team members, click Apply at the bottom.
모든 팀원 작성 완료 후 하단 신청 클릭.
6. After completing the application, team members must log in to the league website and process the consent of the ‘personal information provision agreement.’
신청완료 후 팀원은 리그 홈페이지에 로그인하여 ‘개인정보제공동의’ 동의 처리 필수.
◆ Inquiries: Director of Sports Bureau of Student Council (010-4602-1316), Head of Sports Department, Student Council (010-4518-5009).
◆문의사항: 총학생회 체육국장(010-4602-1316), 총학생회 체육부장(010-4518-5009).
The original announcement can be viewed here in Korean.