(Now Closed) Recruitment of participants for the 40th Anniversary Cultural Day Event
- Views 135
- Writer Global Engagement Center
- 작성일 22.09.22
2022 Hallym University Museum 40th Anniversary 'Culture Day Event' Participants Recruitment
To commemorate the 40th anniversary of the school and the festival, the museum is holding an event for students and staff. This is an event to create cultural products using museum contents (relics, patterns). Students and faculty are encouraged to apply.
Operating period (operated 4 times)
- 2022.09.27. (Tuesday) 12:00~13:00 / 13:00~14:00
- 2022.09.28. (Wednesday) 12:00~13:00 / 13:00~14:00
09.27.(Tue) : Making resin art accessories using museum artifacts and patterns
09.28.(Wed): Making mother-of-pearl items using patterns in museum relics
Venue: Hallym University Museum (1st floor of Ilsong Memorial Library)
Target: Hallym University students, faculty and staff (limited to 5 people per session)
Participation Fee: Free
Application period and method:
- Application period: 09.22.(Thu) ~ 09.27.(Tue) 9:00 (Same-day application not accepted)
- Naver reservation first-come-first-served basis
9/27 12:00 Start Time: https://naver.me/FkdWGiTG
9/27 13:00 Start Time: https://naver.me/GGUS1A3y
9/28 12:00 Start Time: https://naver.me/FWPBk79j
9/28 13:00 Start Time: https://naver.me/F2YWhQLW
In case of unexcused absences after being selected, there is a restriction on participation in the Hallym University Museum education program in the future.
If you apply for the program and are accepted, please attend!
※ Note - Please arrive on time for each program start time.
- After the 12 o'clock program is over, the 13:00 program is disinfected before the start, so if you are late, you may not have enough time for the experience.
- Inquiries: Hallym University Museum (033-248-2852, email@example.com)